- "In the back of the shop, a boy with a pale, pointed face was standing on a footstool while a second witch pinned up his long black robes."
- —Malfoy in Madame Malkin's Robes for All Occasions[src]
On 1 August, 1991, the Malfoys went to Diagon Alley to shop for Draco's first-year school supplies. Whilst being fitted for robes at Madame Malkin's Robes for All Occasions, a shop that sold wizarding apparel, he met the famous Harry Potter and engaged in a conversation with him. Harry left before Malfoy could learn his name, however, and did not until they met on the Hogwarts Express on 1 September
Personality and traitsEdit
Malfoy had a bored, drawling voice and was somewhat of a bully; he even stated that he planned to bully his father into buying him a racing broom. He was rather rude and arrogant, calling Rubeus Hagrid a savage, and felt no pity or sorrow whatsoever when he learned that Harry Potter's parents were dead.
Malfoy was described as pale, and had a rather pointed face;
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows