|Tom Marvolo Riddle|
Tom Marvolo Riddle (1927 - 1998) was a half-blood wizard and a murderer, deemed to be the most powerful dark wizard of all time. He died at age seventy-one in the Battle of Hogwarts, destroyed by his own rebounding Killing Curse. He killed James and Lily Potter.
Voldemort had gleaming red eyes that shone in the darkness, with vertical, slit pupils like a cat's. He had no nose, but only slits for nostrils; his face was whiter than a skull. His hands were very odd, his fingers spider-like.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 As Chamber of Secrets took place in 1992 and the Chamber was opened by Riddle fifty years earlier, he opened it in 1942. In chapter thirteen (The Very Secret Diary) it is revealed that Riddle was in his fifth year and must therefore have been fifteen years old at the time.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Chapter Thirty-Six - The Flaw in the Plan)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Chapter Thirty-Five - Beyond the Veil)
- ↑ 4.00 4.01 4.02 4.03 4.04 4.05 4.06 4.07 4.08 4.09 4.10 4.11 Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Chapter Thirty-Two - Flesh, Blood and Bone)
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Chapter Ten - The House of Gaunt)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Chapter Five - Diagon Alley)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Chapter Seventeen - A Sluggish Memory)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Chapter Thirteen - The Secret Riddle)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Chapter Four - The Keeper of the Keys)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Chapter Twenty-Six - The Second Task)