Hi, welcome to Potter Dictionary Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Potter Dictionary Wiki talk:Policy page.
Hello Trevor88. Thanks for all your help on the wiki; however, I'll have to ask that the next time you create an article, you put something into it instead of just leaving it blank. Thanks, and cheers! --Hunnie Bunn (talk) 22:01, January 13, 2013 (UTC)
"We Discussed This" Edit
I, too, have a number of projects outside of the wiki, some for school and some for other purposes. Yet you don't see me complaining about things that haven't been done and then snapping at people when they respond.
And actually, we didn't discuss the fact that you're busy - you can check my archive or my talk page, you never "discussed" anything with me. And I have better things to do than go searching for what everyone's doing.
Would it be better to do it without your knowledge? The link on your user page seems to indicate you want to make a wiki that rivals this wiki. Do you think we like this? Or is this an interpretation error?09:50, April 29, 2013 (UTC)
- Oh, I see what you mean. You've spoken of all sources like the Harry Potter Wiki. Then I have misunderstood, sorry for that. But what is the difference between a Dictionary and a Dictionary Wiki? Both are wikis. 09:59, April 29, 2013 (UTC)
- No problem. The main thing, the matter could be resolved. 10:13, April 29, 2013 (UTC)
Hey there Edit
I know you're busy, but there are a few things I need to say.
- I know it's upsetting being talked about, and so I apologise. However, we didn't want, in the event of you not making it, to let you down.
- The word "damn" is a swear word, and I therefore urge you to try not to use it - that is, if that sort of word is in your normal vocabulary, which I doubt it is.
- I doubt we'll have trouble with other users, but if we do, there's a list of templates on my user page that might be helpful.
- I'd like to request that a block be discussed before put into action.
Welcome in the ClubEdit
Hi, congrats for adminship and welcome in the club. I hope there are no more misunderstandings between us.
19:52, April 29, 2013 (UTC)
Good luck with schooling and coaching. As for the categories: I'm afraid I honestly don't know. Harry should, as she's the one adding them; I think it's from the Harry Potter Wiki that she borrows the categories, and their pages are so long that it would look odd having only a few categories. Just a guess. And again good luck with your new wiki. --Hunnie Bunn (talk) 23:56, April 30, 2013 (UTC)
Hi, Trevor88! I know that Hunnie Bunn also does it this way, but it's not necessary, because admins are automatically chat moderators and rollbacks.11:17, May 4, 2013 (UTC)
I figured just user pages if such was requested, and that if we needed to protect a page we could do it when the time came. If you have a different idea, then I'm sure we can incorporate it into our methods. --Hunnie Bunn (talk) 17:46, May 5, 2013 (UTC)
Hi. I've noticed that a number of the pages you created were copied and pasted from the Harry Potter Wiki. While on some wikis this is permitted, here on the Potter Dictionary it is unacceptable. I therefore ask you to please stop doing so, even though we appreciate the kind thought. --Hunnie Bunn (talk) 18:09, May 5, 2013 (UTC)
- I appreciate how you changed the pages to better reflect canon. I'll be going through them all anyways, so there's no real need to worry - of course, if you want to I won't stop you, but you work a lot harder on this project than I do. --Hunnie Bunn (talk) 06:05, May 6, 2013 (UTC)
RE:Re:Harry Potter Dictionary/Harry Potter LexiconEdit
Okay, when you really meant me, you should change the name from "Harry Granger" with capitalized G to Harry granger with normal "g". But I fear I don't understand what exactly you mean with your explanation. Is there already an example which can show what you mean?23:09, May 8, 2013 (UTC)